Funder: NSW – Family & Community Services
Grant Background: The NSW Seniors Festival Grants program provides $200,000 in funding for community programs and activities that enable older Australians to remain, active, healthy and engaged during the NSW Seniors Festival. Every year the Festival provides hundreds of free and discounted programs and activities to seniors across the state.
NSW Seniors Festival Grants support a range of programs and activities, for example:
- Programs offering access to expert advice, information, tools and resources
- Free samples of activities during NSW Seniors Festival
- Opportunities to connect seniors with local organisations and services
- Outdoor and physically active workshops.
Applications can be for small scale, multiple and larger activities throughout the NSW Seniors Festival.
$ Available: Three funding categories are available:
- Category 1: Up to $1,000 for small-scale local community programs and activities.
- Category 2: $1,001 – $5,000 for larger local community programs and activities.
- Category 3: $5,001 – $10,000 to local government organisations only to hold large scale community and regional programs and activities.
Category 1 and 2
- not-for-profit organisations
- charitable organisations
- public companies limited by guarantee
- local government authorities based in NSW
- local government organisations only
Key Dates: Closes 4 February 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#seniors #activeaging #fitandhealthy #community #communityengagement #socialwellbeing #healthyaging