Funder: NSW – Department of Environment & Heritage
Grant Background: The Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Grants category is for:
- improving knowledge and understanding of items by developing conservation management documents for Aboriginal cultural heritage nominated for or gazetted as Aboriginal Places or listed on the State Heritage Register
- doing works within a conservation management document to conserve and protect items of Aboriginal cultural heritage that are gazetted as Aboriginal Places or listed on the State Heritage Register
- increasing understanding, respect, and celebration of and cultural participation in Aboriginal cultural heritage.
It is anticipated that the grants will help to support connection to Country.
$ Available: Funding of up to $70 000 is available.
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply as an applicant for an Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Grant if you:
- are an Aboriginal organisation or Aboriginal Community Group
- are an individual, consultant or organisation with the demonstrated support of an Aboriginal organisation or Aboriginal Community Group
- are a Local Government or group of Local Governments with the demonstrated support of an Aboriginal organisation or Aboriginal Community Group
Key Dates: closes 8 February 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#heritage #aboriginalculture #indigenousheritage #connectiontoCountry