Funder: Create NSW
Grant Background: Annual Organisation funding is provided on an annual basis to support Arts and Cultural Organisations (including service organisations) to deliver multiple arts and cultural activities throughout a single calendar or financial year. Funding can contribute to any aspect of an organisation’s program.
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activity, including:
- creation of new work, practice-based research or experimentation and professional development
- production, exhibition, presenting, publishing or recording, touring and festivals
- promotion and marketing, market and/or audience development activity
- conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places and the digitisation of collections)
- purchase of capital infrastructure and equipment
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.
$ Available: There is no upper limit to the amount of funding you may request. However, to be competitive, you must provide a level of detail in your written application, support material and budget appropriate to the level of your funding request.
This expectation will vary according to the following levels of your funding request:
- applying for less than $140,000
- applying for $140,000 or more.
You may not request funding for the total cost of your program. You must include an independent financial contribution (cash and/or in kind) from other sources.
Eligibility: You must be an organisation or group located in NSW.
Key Dates: closes 2 March 2029
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#regionalarts #communityarts #culturaldevelopment #culturaldiversity #artsinnovation #artsprojects