Funder: Federal – Health
Grant Background: The purpose of the grant opportunity is to enable the development and delivery of arthritis diagnosis, management and care training and educational resources for health professionals. The grant opportunity will also look to increase health professional’s capacity and knowledge of arthritis diagnosis, management and treatment, ensuring the delivery of high-value arthritis care.
- Drive early diagnosis and intervention for children and adults with inflammatory arthritis.
• Increase the uptake of effective lifestyle and self-management interventions for people with arthritis.
• Establish and promote guidelines and systems, including the promotion of the recently revised RACGP Guidelines for the management of knee and hip osteoarthritis.
• Develop and deliver information, training and education to upskill health professionals and relevant non-health professionals to deliver appropriate management of arthritis care.
$ Available: Up to $400 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution;
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Key Dates: closes 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#arthritisawareness #healthandwellbeing #education #educationalresources #prevention #healthprofessionals #standardsofcare