Funder: Create NSW
Grant Background: Create NSW is committed to providing support to the small to medium arts and cultural sector.
Objectives of the Arts & Cultural Projects (Round 2) funding category:
- Contribute to the development of a vibrant and accessible arts and cultural sector in NSW.
- Strengthen professional arts and cultural development in the small-to- medium arts and cultural sector
- Deliver a dynamic and diverse range of arts and cultural experiences to communities in NSW.
- Develop excellence in arts and cultural practice and cultural leadership in NSW
- Support for new initiatives and seed funding for small groups
- Contribute to arts and cultural excellence and innovation.
- Increase the accessibility of vibrant arts and culture.
- Support the employment and development of professional artists and arts/cultural workers.
- Deliver arts and cultural outcomes in ACDP Priority Areas.
$ Available: Up to $75 000.
Eligibility: Applications are encouraged from applicants who have not received or applied for Create NSW funding before. Create NSW staff are available to discuss your project/activity idea and discuss how to approach a funding application. Applications from priority groups are also encouraged.
Create NSW is committed to ensuring equity in funding opportunities for all communities of NSW. There are six areas of priority:
- Aboriginal people
- People living and/or working in Western Sydney
- People living and/or working in regional NSW
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People with a disability
- Young people
To be eligible for this funding:
- Individuals must be:
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- a NSW resident
- a professional artist or arts/cultural worker
- Groups must be: a partnership, group or unincorporated entity with an ABN (or be able to work with a third party to administer the grant on your behalf)
- a legally constituted not-for-profit incorporated body, non-trading (non-distributing) co-operative/trust, or local government authority
- based in NSW
Key Dates: closes 8 April 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#artsandculture #artsexcellence #accessiblearts #vibrantarts #artsinnovation