Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Australia-China Agricultural Cooperation Agreement (ACACA) 2020 program operates under a treaty-level agreement between the Australian and Chinese governments. The agreement was signed in 1984 to enhance cooperation across agricultural industries, develop the trading relationship and provide a forum for the mutual exchange of scientific information between the two countries.
The beneficiaries of the ACACA grant opportunity are Australian agriculture, fisheries, meat, forestry, regulatory, biosecurity and food safety industries, organisations, businesses and individuals, including their respective industry or sectors, who are seeking to enhance cooperation between Australia and China.
There are two funding streams available:
Stream 1 must be for an eligible project activity undertaken in Australia and/or China.
Stream 2 must be for a trade mission to China only.
$ Available: up to $50 000.00 depending on the stream you apply for you.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-Corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Incorporated Association
- International Entity registered for business with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- Sole Trader
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated Association.
They can only accept applications from applicants who:
- have a current Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to obtain one
- are registered for the purposes of GST, or be willing to become registered
- have an account with an Australian financial institution.
Key Dates: Closes 12 February 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#agriculture #innovation #agtrade #agexports #primaryproduction #internationaltrade #chinatraderelationships