Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The Australia-Japan Foundation (AJF) aims to increase:
- understanding in Japan of shared interests with Australia
- understanding in Australia of the importance of Japan to Australia as an economic and strategic partner
- recognition in Japan of Australian excellence and expertise.
The AJF grant program supports innovative projects that promote people-to-people engagement between Australian and Japan across a diverse range of sectors.
Publication Awards (capped at $10 000 for each award) are also available to support the research and publication of books related to Australian studies and the Australia-Japan relationship.
$ Available: up to $50 000.
Eligibility: At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- be one of the following:
- an Australian citizen or organisation
- a permanent resident of Australia
- a Japanese citizen or organisation.
Key Dates: closes 28 March 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #mutualunderstanding #tradeandinvestment #collaboration #sharedinterests