Funder: Federal – Department of Environment & Energy
Grant Background: Australian Heritage Grants will support projects that strengthen recognition, management, conservation and public engagement on/of places on Australia’s National Heritage List. A list of Australia’s National Heritage List places is included in appendix B of the grant opportunity guidelines.
Any place added to the National Heritage List prior to the program closing date will be considered a listed place and be eligible under the program.
$ Available: The minimum grant amount is $25,000. The maximum grant amount is $400,000
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be a site and land owner of one of the listed places, or have the written support of the site and land owner of one of the listed places
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
and be one of the following entities:
- a State/Territory agency or body
- a local government agency or body
- Commonwealth corporate entity
- an entity incorporated in Australia (this includes Indigenous land management organisations registered under the Office of the Register of Indigenous Corporations)
- a registered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land council
- a partnership
- an individual.
Key Dates: closes on 22 October 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#heritage #nationalheritage #conservation