Funder: NSW Government
Grant Background: The Bushfire Local Economic Recovery Fund will provide $250 million of further funding to support the social and economic recovery of communities affected by bushfire in 47 regional NSW Local Government Areas.
It will support projects that retain and create new jobs in regional areas, build resilience and increase preparedness for future bushfire seasons.
Funding is available in the following three categories:
- Infrastructure projects, such as roads to support increased industrial development.
- Environmental projects, such as regeneration activities.
- Programs including social, business and environmental education initiatives.
$ Available: Up to $20million.
Eligibility: Applicants must hold an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) or be registered with NSW Fair Trading under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009 or other Act.
An applicant must be one of the following entities:
- Joint Organisation of Councils
- not-for-profit organisations, including business chambers, industry associations and charities
- research or academic organisations
- State Government corporations
- Local Aboriginal Land Councils.
Key Dates: Closes 28 January 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communityresilience #capacitybuilding #environmentalsustainability #culturalvibrancy #bushfirerecovery #education #socialwellbeing #infrastructure