Funder: Federal – Business
Grant Background: The BRII program provides small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with grant funding to develop innovative solutions for government policy and service delivery challenges.
The program covers up to five challenges for which SMEs can develop solutions.
- Fast and secure digital identity verification for people experiencing family and domestic violence
- Intelligent data to transform tourism service delivery
- Uplifting government capability to help deliver world-leading digital services
- Managing the biosecurity of hitchhiking pests and contaminants on shipping containers
- Automating complex determinations for Australian Government information.
$ Available: The total grant funding for the program per round is:
- $2 million for feasibility studies
- $10 million for proofs of concept.
The program has three stages:
- Challenge selection
- Feasibility study
- Proof of concept.
Eligibility At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- and be one of the following entities:
- a company, incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an individual or partnership, provided you agree to form a company incorporated in Australia to enter into a grant agreement
- and have a turnover of less than $20 million for each of the last three years.
Key Dates: closes 17 April 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#digitalready #innovation #domesticviolence #biosecurity #innovativesolutions