Funder: Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR)
Grant Background: Through the Larger Leverage grants, small rural, regional and remote communities now have an opportunity to access funding to support more aspirational objectives, think bigger and leverage the ideas, creativity and resources of communities for bigger impacts and stronger, more connected communities.
The Larger Leverage tier is focussed on supporting two types of projects:
- a) Projects delivered in remote or very remote communities;
b) Projects that require more financial support in order to enhance the community or organisational capacity and accelerate the outcomes to be achieved.
Expressions of interest (EOI) are required to apply for this tier.
Applications must clearly demonstrate a focus on one activity from the following seven activity areas.
1. Building community resilience
2. Developing organisational resilience and capacity
3. Enhancing environmental sustainability
4. Fostering cultural vibrancy
5. Lifelong learning and education
6. Economic strength
7. Improving community health and social wellbeing
Continue reading “Strengthening Rural Communities – Larger Leverage EOI”