Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The objective of the Citizen Science Grants – Round 2 is to engage the public in science by offering opportunities to participate, as citizen scientists, in scientific research projects that have a national impact and include the collection or transformation of data in Australia.
The intended outcome of the grant opportunity is increased community participation in scientific research projects where participants learn new skills, form new networks, receive acknowledgement for their participation, and receive updates on their participation in specific research projects.
$ Available: Up to $500 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- an eligible publicly funded research organisation as defined in section 14 of the grant opportunity guidelines
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a local government agency or body (including government business enterprises).
Joint applications are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes on 17 December 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#STEM #scientists #research #citizenscience #science #researchexcellence #scientificresearch