Funder: NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
Grant Background: The objectives of the program are to:
- generate new knowledge or information to facilitate local solutions to environmental problems
- discover new methods of operation for NSW industries that are less harmful to the environment and enhance public good
- improve knowledge and advanced techniques to solve general environmental problems in New South Wales
- assess and evaluate application of innovative solutions to decrease environmental degradation in New South Wales.
$ Available: Grants of between $50,000 and $200,000 are available.
- Each proposal requires a lead applicant. The lead applicant should be either the research body or an identified end-user of the research (see page 8). If successful in securing a grant, the lead applicant will hold primary responsibility for the delivery of the project. This includes administration and finance requirements, and the performance of your collaborators.
- The following organisations are eligible to apply as the lead applicant:
- State government agencies and/or statutory committees
- Community organisations or groups
- Incorporated associations/non- profit organisations (must have an ABN)
- Non–commercial Cooperatives
- Local Land Services Regional Organisations of Council
- Other local government controlled organisations
- Local Aboriginal Land Councils
Key Dates: closes 11 March 2019 (sincere apologies for the short notice)
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#environment #research #environmentalsolutions #resourcemanagement #landscapemanagement