Funder: Federal – Education
Grant Background: This grant opportunity is available to Child Care Subsidy approved services that meet eligibility criteria in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Intended outcomes are:
- child care services operating in disadvantaged and vulnerable communities are able to address (or have increased capacity to address) community level barriers to child care participation
- increased number of children from vulnerable or disadvantaged families and communities accessing child care
- increased sustainability of child care services operating in disadvantaged communities experiencing viability issues, including in areas with fluctuating and/or low short-term demand
- increased availability of child care places in disadvantaged communities with high unmet demand through capital works projects.
$ Available: Up to $200 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible for this grant opportunityyou must be:
- a CCS approved operator of an approved ECEC service
- located in, or servicing families from a CCCF Priority Area OR
- servicing regional, remote or very remote areas OR
- providing specialised child care services to a vulnerable or disadvantaged sector of its community OR
- the operator of the service previously funded under the CCCF Round 1 or 2 Open Competitive processes (to which the application relates).
Key Dates: Closes 22 February 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#childcare #communitysupport #education #disadvantagedcommunities #childhooddevelopment