Funder: NSW – Department of Environment & Heritage
Grant Background: The community heritage grants category focuses on enabling local councils and communities to identify, conserve, interpret and promote heritage. It includes similar activities to the Community Heritage Projects, Local Government Heritage Advisors, Local Heritage Places and Local Government Planning Studies streams that were run in the 2017-19 funding rounds.
Some activities in this grant stream are only available to local government organisations while others are open to a broader group of applicants. Funding is available towards:
Community and local government
- Community Engagement Projects for celebration and promotion of heritage
- Interpretation Projects for an item on the State Heritage Register
Local government only
- Local Government Heritage Studies
- Small Heritage Grants (devolved) Programs to conserve local heritage
- Local Heritage Advisor Services
$ Available: Funding of up to $50 000 is available.
Eligibility: Funding is available towards:
- Community Engagement Projects delivering a service or product that actively engages the community in celebration and promotion of heritage across the region or state.
- Interpretation Projects that relate to an item on the State Heritage Register (where the state or federal government does not own the item and does not have responsibility for its maintenance and repair).
There are further eligibility requirements. Find out about them in the Guidelines here.
Key Dates: closes 8 February 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#heritage #community #conservation #interpretation