Funder: Federal – Department of Industry
Grant Background: Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC) Grants provide funding for collaborations to solve industry identified problems.
- be a medium to long-term industry-led collaborative research program
- aim to solve industry identified problems and improve the competitiveness, productivity and sustainability of Australian industries
- include an industry-focused education and training program, including a PhD program that builds capability and capacity
- increase research and development (R&D) capacity in small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- encourage industry take up of research.
$ Available: There is no specified limit to funding for each CRC. However, the number of CRC Grants they fund in each selection round depends on the applications received and available funding.
Applicants must at least match the amount of grant funding sought through cash and/or in-kind contributions.
Eligibility: CRC grant applications are open to all industry sectors, research disciplines and community sectors.
To be eligible you must:
- submit your application from a group that has agreed to collaborate
- have at least one Australian industry organisation and one Australian research organisation in your collaboration
- show you can at least match the grant funding
- if successful, establish the CRC as an incorporated company, limited by guarantee.
Key Dates: Closes 29 July 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #newtechnology #collaboration #research #informationsharing #proofofconcept #training