Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The Australian Government has committed to providing $8 million in capped grants (over two years) to help upgrade the existing Driver Reviver locations nation-wide to improve amenity and to provide for new equipment, as well as to support the establishment of new sites.
Round 1 of the Driver Reviver Site Upgrades program will provide $3 million in grants for site owners to purchase mobile variable messaging signage to raise awareness of all active Driver Reviver sites.
$ Available: Up to $20 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be the owner of the land on which an active Driver Reviver site is located
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST
- be a permanent resident of Australia
- have an account with an Australian financial institution.
Key Dates: Closes 29 May 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#roadsafety #driverreviver #innovation #signage #roadsafetytechnology #reducingroadtrauma