Funder: National Disability Insurance Agency
Grant Background: Economic and Community Participation Program aims to build the capacity of the community to create opportunities for people with disability to contribute to community prosperity and participate in community life. The objective of this ECP grant round is to improve the economic and community participation of people with disability across Australia.
This grant round aims to fund projects which provide a catalyst for increasing access and inclusion in economic and community participation for people with disability across Australia.
There are two streams under the ECP Program within this grant round.
- Economic Participation stream: Sector based initiatives to create pathways to employment and drive inclusive practices for people with disability to contribute to Australia’s economic prosperity and
- Social and Community Participation stream: Inclusive practices to create opportunities for people with disability to participate in community life, with a focus on arts, culture, sport and recreation.
The specific outcomes for the ECP Program include:
- People with disability participate in and benefit from the same community activities as everyone else.
- People with disability actively contribute to leading, shaping and influencing their community.
$ Available: Minimum funding amount that applicants can apply for is $100,000 per year (or $300,000 over three years).
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Incorporated Association
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Local Government
Additional eligibility requirements – Applications will only be accepted from applicants that:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to obtain one prior to the execution of the grant agreement
- are registered, or willing to register for the purposes of GST if their income turnover, as a result of a successful grant, will exceed the thresholds defined by the Australian Tax Office
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- have Public Liability Insurance coverage for the duration of the project
(Note: applicants may be asked for a copy of their have Public Liability Insurance).
Key Dates: closes 21 October 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#disability #information #accessandequity #support #capacitybuilding