Funder: Federal – Business
Grant Background: The Empowering Business to Go Digital program will provide a single grant of up to $3 million in matched funding to support the establishment of a non-government organisation to build and enhance small business digital capability and to address issues raised in the Small Business Digital Taskforce report.
The program will run over two years from 2018-19 to 2019-20.
The objectives of the program are to:
- establish a financially self-sustaining non-government organisation (NGO) to increase small business awareness and adoption of digital technology, in line with the recommendations of the Small Business Digital Taskforce Report
- establish an online platform as a central point of up-to-date and tailored digital information for Australian small businesses and their trusted advisers
- improve information sharing between businesses, government, industry associations and the small business commissioners.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- increased accessibility of small business digital information
- increased small business awareness and adoption of digital technology
- improved small business digital capability and productivity.
$ Available: up to $3million.
Eligibility: To apply you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be able to establish a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee prior to entering into a grant agreement
Key Dates: closes 3 April 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#godigital #digitalinformation #informationsharing #digitaltechnology #digitalcapability #productvity