Funder: National Disability Insurance Agency
Grant Background: Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) is funded under the Community Inclusion and Capacity Development (CICD) Program. The objective of the CICD Program is to build innovative ways to increase the independence, social, community and economic participation of people with disability.
The objective of this ILC Grant round is to improve the economic participation of people with disability across Australia.
- Build the capacity of people with disability to be active in the economy, particularly through employment, and/or
- Support employers to enhance their knowledge and capabilities to employ people with disability.
Eligible Grant activities could include:
- Capacity Building for Employers – build the capacity of workplaces to attract, employ and retain people with disability.
- Pathways to Employment – projects that build employable skills of people with disability in workplace settings.
- Fostering Entrepreneurship – projects that build capability for people with disability to develop and maintain successful self-employment.
- Other– other innovative projects to increase employment of people with disability.
$ Available: Up to $19.9 million (GST Incl.) ($18.09 million GST Excl.), in total is available through this grant opportunity. There is no minimum or maximum amount for which applicants can apply for.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply, your organisation must be:
- an eligible legal entity, and
- able to satisfy other grant round requirements – such as public liability insurance and having an Australian bank account.
Key Dates: closes 13 March 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#empowerment #capacitybuilding #disabilityopportunities #employmentcreation #employmentpathways