Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The objective of Community Energy Efficiency and Solar Grant is to support community organisations across Australia to:
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- improve energy efficient practices
- increase the uptake of energy efficient technologies.
You can use your grant for one or more of the following:
- design, supply and installation of new solar photovoltaic generator systems
- purchase and installation of new battery systems and battery storage systems
- purchase and installation of new solar hot water heaters or air source hot water heat pumps, to replace existing equipment
- purchase and installation of Light Emitting Diode (LED) lighting equipment or energy efficient lighting controls to replace existing equipment
- design, supply and installation of high efficiency split system air conditioning units to replace existing equipment energy audits
- energy audits
$ Available: Up to $12 500.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
Key Dates: Applications close on 18 May 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#energy #communityproject #energyefficiency #energyaudits #solarprojects #emissionreduction