Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Environment Restoration Fund supports the creation of safe havens for threatened species. Safe havens are areas where invasive predators such as feral cats and foxes have been permanently removed from fenced areas and islands to provide long term protection for native wildlife.
The objective of this program is to reduce extinction risk to nationally listed threatened species through strategic expansion of the safe haven network.
The grant amount will be up to 100% of eligible project expenditure.
$ Available: Up to $1.8million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a co-operative
- a regional National Resource Management (NRM) organisation
- an Indigenous not-for-profit corporation
- an Australian local government agency or body
- an Australian State/Territory Government agency or body
- an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust
Joint applications are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes on 11 January 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#conservation #safehaven #pestcontrol #threatenedspecies #nativefauna #habitat #landmanagement #ferals #invasivespecies #wildlife