Funder: NSW – Tourism
Grant Background: The Experience Enhancement Fund offers grants on a matched dollar-for-dollar basis and is available for:
- Upgrading existing accommodation to 4 – 5-star
- Upgrading existing business and leisure event venues/facilities to meet client requirements
- Repurposing existing infrastructure to provide new visitor economy facilities, services or experiences not currently available within the destination
- Creating new tourism attractions or experiences
Local Councils, Industry Associations and tourism businesses based and operating in regional NSW can apply.
$ Available: Up to $150 000.00.
Eligibility: If the applicant is an existing tourism business, the tourism offering must:
- have a current GetConnected (ATDW) listing
- be bookable online
- agree to update their GetConnected listing to reflect the new or improved offering when it is open to visitors.
If the applicant is a new tourism business they must agree to:
- create a GetConnected (ATDW) listing once the business is open to visitors
- make the tourism offering bookable online.
The tourism offering must be available to visitors for at least 50 weeks per calendar year.
Key Dates: Closes on 31 March 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#touristattractions #upgrades #newexperiences #accommodationupgrades #tourismservices #tourismproduct