Funder: Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal
Grant Background: In a Good Place is a national grants program that provides support for community-driven initiatives that reduce social isolation, increase social participation and connectedness, and encourage people in rural, regional and remote communities who are at risk of, or are experiencing, mental health issues to seek help.
There are three objectives for this program:
- Reduce social isolation;
- Increase social participation and connectedness;
- Increase help-seeking.
Preference will be given to projects that:
- Serve communities with populations under 10,000;
- Are run by and based in the beneficiary community/ies;
- Respond to specific population mental health and wellbeing issues within a local community;
- Are sustainable beyond the period of the grant;
- Can clearly measure and report on project outcomes.
$ Available: The program comprises two open call grant rounds per annum, offering grants of up to $20,000 from an annual funding pool of $200,000. There is $100,000 available in this funding round.
Eligibility: Applications are invited from not-for-profit community-based organisations with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate.
Key Dates: closes 13 August 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#communityinitiative #socialparticipation #connectedness #ruralregionalremote