Funder: NSW – Create NSW
Grant Background: Independent Organisation funding supports Independent Arts and Cultural Organisations to deliver, develop and present multiple arts and cultural activities over a 2+2 year period. Funding will commence from 2020/21 and can contribute to any aspect of an organisation’s program.
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activity, including:
- creation of new work, practice-based research or experimentation and professional development
- production, exhibition, presenting, publishing or recording, touring and festivals
- promotion and marketing, market and/or audience development activity
- conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places and the digitisation of collections)
- purchase of capital infrastructure and equipment
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.
$ Available: There is no upper limit to the amount of funding you may request. However, to be competitive, you must provide detail in your written application, supporting evidence and budget appropriate to the level of your funding request. This expectation will vary according to the following levels of funding request:
- applying for less than $140,000 per year
- applying for $140,000 per year or more.
Eligibility: You must meet the following four criteria:
- You must be an independent organisation located in NSW.
- Annual turn-over must be greater than $100,000.
- Your program must have clearly defined arts and cultural activities at its core.
- You must employ NSW artists or arts and cultural workers; and/or provide arts and cultural experiences to the people of NSW.
Key Dates: Expressions of Interest close 25 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#artsfunding #create #culture #artsprojects #culturalactivity