Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The Indigenous Visual Arts Industry Support 2020/21 Grant will fund organisations for activities that best contribute to delivery of the following Program outcomes:
- a professional, viable and ethical Indigenous visual arts industry that features strong participation and provides economic opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- the continued production, exhibition, critique, purchase and collection of Indigenous visual art.
$ Available: Up to $80 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible an organisation must be one of the following entity types:
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006
- an organisation established through a specific piece of Commonwealth or State or Territory legislation
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a company limited by guarantee
- an incorporated association
- a not-for-profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation
- an Australian local government body
- State or Territory Government
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax, if required by the Tax Office
- have no overdue acquittals or serious breaches relating to Australian Government funding.
Key Dates: Closes 19 February 2021
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#visualart #sustainableart #aboriginalart #ethicalart #atsi #indigenousart #indigenousopportunities #artexhibitions