Funder: National Disability Insurance Agency
Grant Background: Applications must propose to deliver one or more of the following:
- Deliver up to date, high quality information in a variety of products about specific disability types, functional impacts, and supports and services available for individuals with disability, their families and carers. This will increase individuals’ ability to exercise choice and control.
- Provide information about disability that is relevant for mainstream organisations and service systems to increase their ability to be relevant and responsive.
- Develop and disseminate information about disability types and relevant supports, which meets the needs of specific cohorts such as Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (A&TSI) communities, LGBTQI+ communities, and communities living in rural and remote areas.
$ Available: up to $300 000.00 over three years.
Eligibility: Applicants must fall into one of the following categories:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Incorporated Association
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- And many other legal entities.
Key Dates: closes 10 May 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#disability #information #accessandequity #support