Funder: NSW – Women
Grant Background: The Investing in Women funding program funds NSW organisations to develop and implement projects that support:
- Improve women’s financial wellbeing and security and support diverse and flexible employment opportunities for women and girls
- Promote and support a holistic approach to women’s health across the lifespan
- Support women’s engagement through social networks, access to information and building confidence using diverse representation of women and girls.
Increasing women’s participation leads to benefits for individuals, families and the community. Advancing the role, status and contribution of women and girls in our communities will grow the talent pool available for the workforce, encourage more diversity and flexibility for women and men in the workplace, and result in increased innovation, productivity and prosperity.
$ Available: up to $100 000.00.
Eligibility: Applicants must be a legally constituted Australian based entity. This includes:
- Not-for-profit organisations, including community organisations
- Local councils and shires, including regional organisations of councils and consortia of councils
- Industry bodies and the private sector working in partnership with the community or government on initiatives directly supporting women and girls.
Key Dates: closes 26 May 2019.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#community #women #visionaryprojects #womenshealth #opportunitiesforwomen