Funder: Federal – Austrade
Grant Background: Landing Pads are an initiative of the Australian Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda to stimulate innovation and entrepreneurship.
The program will establish Landing Pads within global innovation hubs, including San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Shanghai, Berlin and Singapore.
Australian market-ready startups will have the opportunity to be immersed in an environment that will help them accelerate the design and development of their product or service business model by exploring in-market business development, investment, mentorship and strategic partnership opportunities.
The program will provide successful applicants with a workspace for up to 90 days within an established startup accelerator, giving you the opportunity to work alongside some of the best startup enterprises from around the world and access to an ecosystem of talent, advice and solutions.
You will have access to all the services offered by the accelerator including coaching, introductions to mentors, investors and customers, training opportunities, tailored networking events and state-of-the-art workspace facilities.
An Austrade Landing Pad coordinator based in the market will also provide you with:
- guidance on identifying and targeting customers
- advice on how to access angel investors, venture capital and other potential sources of investment
- introductions to local government agencies offering support programs for new businesses and startups
- advice on how to leverage networks in the market to meet with peers, decision makers and influencers
- referrals to professional services and advisory firms
- advice on how to negotiate the local business culture.
$ Available: No cash, just tonnes of services and facilities.
Eligibility At a minimum, you must:
- be market-ready
- meet all costs associated with your travel, accommodation and insurance
- have an appropriate visa for the desired market.
Other eligibility requirements may apply
Key Dates: closes 20 May 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#exportready #innovation #entrepreneurship #venturecapital #investment