Funder: NSW – Energy
Grant Background: Manufacturing Efficiency Funding provides NSW manufacturing businesses with funding to help manufacturers:
- install energy efficient equipment and energy metering
- improve their manufacturing processes
There are three funding streams available:
- Offer 1– metering and process optimisation (one project up to $50,000 of matched funding per site)
- for installing or upgrading energy monitoring systems to improve control of manufacturing processes and machinery to save energy
- Offer 2a– simple energy efficiency upgrades (multiple projects up to a total of $30,000 of matched funding per site)
- to retrofit and replace specific technologies such as, economisers and burners for boilers and variable speed drives
- Offer 2b– measured and verified energy efficiency upgrades (one project up to $70,000 of matched funding per site)
- for complex energy efficiency projects such as heat recovery and boiler upgrades
Applicants may apply for Offer 1 and one only of either Offer 2a or 2b, to a total funding amount of $120,000.
$ Available: up to $120 000.00.
Eligibility At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- manufacture at a site in NSW
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Key Dates: closes 30 June 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#energyefficiency #energysavings #manufacturing #energymonitoring #innovativesolutions