Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The National Foundation for Australia-China Relations will provide grants to develop, promote and strengthen understanding and engagement between Australia and China, including business and community stakeholders, in support of Australia’s national interests.
The objectives of the Foundation’s 2021-22 competitive grants program are:
- Promoting connections and practical cooperation
- Building understanding and exchange
- Showcasing Australian excellence
- Engaging Australia’s diverse communities
- Supporting delivery of major events for 2022
$ Available: Up to $1million
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST
- be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- be located in Australia or Greater China
and be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a company incorporated by guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- a partnership
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation
- an individual who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian state or territory government body
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
Applications from consortia are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 26 February 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#partnerships #mutualunderstanding #tradeandinvestment #collaboration #sharedinterests #strategicpartners