Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: National Science Week is Australia’s major national celebration of the sciences, occurring in August each year. National Science Week 2021 will be held 14-22 August 2021. National Science Week provides the opportunity for community participation in high profile science engagement activities across the nation.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- support diverse local organisations and government to work together on science engagement activities that have been adapted to local needs
- inspire wide community participation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)
National Science Week provides the opportunity to:
- increase community participation in science engagement activities
- celebrate and showcase science to the Australian public and the world
$ Available: Up to $20 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be an individual 18 years of age or older, or
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
To be eligible your project must:
- be directed towards a science-related activity that will be conducted in Australia during National Science Week, or where appropriate, in the week before or after National Science Week
- address one or more of the following purposes:
- draw the nation’s attention towards the sciences
- spark broad interest and engagement in the sciences
- provide an opportunity for all Australians to participate in science events and activities
- foster partnerships between the community, research organisations and industry
- trial new and innovative science communication activities
- involve attendance or participation by the general public
- include eligible project activities.
Key Dates: Closes 28 October 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#stem #scienceweek #education #sciencenerds