Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The Regional Airports Program will improve the safety and accessibility of airports or aerodromes in regional areas of Australia by supporting critical air infrastructure that will:
- improve the safety of aircraft, operators and passengers using regional airports or aerodromes
- facilitate improved delivery of essential goods and services such as food supplies, health care and passenger air services
- improve the connectivity of Australia’s regions to domestic and global market opportunities
- meet the operational requirements of aeromedical and other emergency services in the region.
$ Available: Up to $5million. The grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs, unless you and a third party are both contributing to eligible project costs. In this case, the grant amount will be up to 33.3 per cent of eligible project costs.
To be eligible, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be an owner and/or operator of an existing aerodrome or airport in a regional area in Australia.
and be one of the following entities:
- an entity incorporated in Australia (including incorporated trustees on behalf of a trust)
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in appendix A
- an Australian State or Territory Government agency or body
- a corporate Commonwealth entity
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth).
State agencies or other eligible entities may apply on behalf of aerodrome owners/operators
Key Dates: closes 12 December 2019.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#airstrips #ruralandregional #runways #flight #remotetransport