Funder: Regional Arts NSW
Grant Background: The Regional Arts Fund supports sustainable cultural development in regional and remote Australia and meets the strategic priorities of supporting participation in, and access to, the arts and encouraging greater private sector support for the arts. The Regional Arts Fund is designed to benefit regional and remote arts practitioners, arts workers, audiences and communities.
The objectives of the Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities.
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration.
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts.
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
The arts or cultural focus of a project can include:
- Crafts and textiles
- Cross art form
- Digital media
- Visual Arts
$ Available: Open – assessed on a project-by-project basis.
- A not for profit incorporated body
- A local government authority
- A collective with a nominated auspicing body
Key Dates: closes 25 August 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#regionalarts #communityarts #culturaldevelopment #culturaldiversity #artsinnovation