Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The Road Safety Awareness and Enablers Fund is designed to contribute to the reduction of road trauma in Australia by increasing awareness, education and collaboration in the Australian community.
$ Available: Not stated, but total grant funds available are $700 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a grant you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution.
- You and the project must be located in Australia.
And, be one of the following legal entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- a joint (consortia) proposal with a lead organisation ;
- a not-for-profit organisation;
- a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the Glossary;
- an Australian local government body;
- an Australian state or territory government body ;
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006;
Key Dates: Closes 15 November 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#roadsafety #communityproject #communityawareness #enablers #education #reducingroadtrauma