Funder: Rural Bank
Grant Background: In 2019, Rural Bank will be awarding up to 25 new scholarships to first-time undergraduate university students enrolled in studies that will enable them to contribute to the Australian agricultural industry.
The expanded program includes 10 additional scholarships to be awarded to students from communities affected by drought, alongside up to 15 scholarships on offer for regional and rural students across Australia.
This funding aims to support study-related expenses covering such things as accommodation costs, course costs, study materials and equipment, textbooks or tutoring.
$ Available: $10 000 over two years
Eligibility: To be eligible, students must be:
- a first-time undergraduate tertiary student in 2019.
- offered a full-time place at an Australian university or college to study a bachelor’s degree that will enable them to contribute to the future of Australian agriculture.
- a school leaver (or has taken a gap year).
- able to demonstrate a career commitment that will ultimately benefit agriculture and/or regional and rural communities.
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- able to show outstanding academic achievement and community involvement.
- able to demonstrate excellence in and passion for agriculture.
Key Dates: closes 29 January 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#agexcellence #scholarship #education #ruralandregional