Funder: Federal – Safe Work Australia
Grant Background: The Safe Work Australia Sponsorship Program is committed to improving work health and safety and workers’ compensation arrangements across Australia and provide support through the Program to the initiatives of individuals, businesses, government and non-government organisations that align with this commitment.
The aims of this Program are to:
- a) increase community awareness and knowledge of WHS and workers’ compensation
- b) build our profile as the national policy body for WHS and workers’ compensation
- c) build relationships with key influencers and national bodies, and
- d) support priority areas and industries listed in the Australian WHS Strategy 2012–2022.
$ Available: up to and over $10 000.00. Sponsorship under this Program can include the receipt or provision of goods, services, cash, intellectual property or expertise in return for negotiated benefits. This includes applications for them to provide a speaker or subject matter expert at an event.
Eligibility: The application must:
- present no conflict of interest, real or apparent,
- not give rise to a real or implied endorsement by Safe Work Australia of a commercial product or service,
- not be used for a purpose detrimental to Safe Work Australia’s role or image, and
- declare any political objectives or affiliations.
Key Dates: closes 30 June 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#safework #worksafe #workershealth #workerscompensation