Funder: Federal – Department of Veterans’ Affairs
Grant Background: The Saluting Their Service Commemorations Program aims to preserve Australia’s wartime heritage and involve people around the nation in a wide range of projects and activities that highlight the service and sacrifice of Australia’s service personnel in wars, conflicts and peace operations. Projects and activities should promote appreciation and understanding of the experiences of service and the roles that those who served have played in shaping the nation.
There are two categories of grants available under the program:
- Community Grants: To a maximum of $10,000 are available for local, community-based projects and activities.
- Major Grants: Between $10,001 and $150,000 are available for major commemorative projects and activities that are significant from a national, state, territory and/or regional perspective.
$ Available: Up to $150 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Incorporated Association
- Indigenous Corporation
- Local Government
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-Corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated Association – grant activities up to $10,000 only.
Applications from consortia are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 29 October 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#veterans #community #commemoration #wartimeheritage #peacekeeping