Funder: NSW – Local Land Services
Grant Background: The Soil Erosion project will assist land managers to improve their management of gullies and erosion sites across the Central Tablelands Local Land Services region. On-ground incentives will be offered to landholders to improve their management of gullies to prevent further soil erosion.
The incentive will assist to reduce the impacts of sediment movement whilst improving management and ground cover within the immediate areas.
Erosion control field days will be held around the region throughout the year with landholders encouraged to attend to learn about methods and techniques to reduce erosion and loss of soil.
$ Available: Up to $10 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible:
- The project must be located within the Central Tablelands LLS Region.
- Projects must be greater than 3ha.
- Erosion projects must only be located around gullies which are unnamed and non-permeant drainage lines. Projects in creeks and rivers are ineligible for this funding (please apply for the Stream Protection and Enhancement project)
- Any outstanding LLS rates need to be paid to be eligible for incentive funding.
- If you have Central Tablelands LLS agreements or previous Catchment Management Authority agreements, they must be completed for you to be eligible for funding.
- You must have public liability insurance to $10 million.
- You must complete your project by 30 April 2021.
Key Dates: Closes on 28 August 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#agriculture #soilerosion #strongfarms #naturalresources #farminnovation #droughtmanagement