Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The objective of the grant opportunity is to support Australian students under the age of 18 to attend or participate in STEM related events, activities and competitions in Australia and overseas.
To be eligible your project must:
- involve the participation of a student or a group of students at an eligible event
- have at least $1,000 in eligible expenditure
- be related to the pursuit of a field of STEM and one that promotes student engagement in STEM-related disciplines, or participation in STEM-based competitions both in Australia and overseas.
$ Available: The grant amount will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs.
- The minimum grant amount is $1,000.
- The maximum grant amount is $20,000.
The maximum grant amount per student is:
- $1,500 for STEM events or activities occurring within Australia
- $5,000 for international STEM events or activities.
Eligibility: A sponsor organisation must apply on behalf of a student or group of students.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- and be one of the following entities:
- a primary or secondary school that is registered with a state or territory authority
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an entity incorporated in Australia.
They will only accept applications that:
- apply on behalf of a student or group of students under the age of 18 (at the time of application) to attend a specific STEM event or activity that meets the requirements under these guidelines
- have confirmation from their managing board, school principal or chief executive officer (or equivalent) that:
- the student/s attendance at the STEM event or activity is supported
- the applicant has the capacity to meet any costs of student’s participation at the STEM event or activity not covered by grant funding
- the student/s attendance at the event or activity is reasonably expected to proceed if the grant is provided.
Key Dates: Open on an ongoing basis.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application. Good luck, Melanie
#STEM #education #sponsorship #stemcompetition #science