Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The Surf Club Facility Programme assists Surf Life Saving Clubs throughout NSW to develop their facilities to increase the usage, safety and participation in Surf Life Saving and at Surf Life Saving facilities used by the general public and/or Surf Life Saving Club members.
Funding is prioritised in line with:
- the Premier’s Priorities
- the Office of Sport Strategic Plan and priorities
- Surf Life Saving NSW Strategic Plan; and
- projects that address a community need and demonstrate inclusive design principles.
The key objectives of the Program are:
- Participation: Increase the usage and/or participant numbers in Surf Life Saving.
- Access: Increase the use of Surf Life Saving facilities by community groups and/or the public; and
- Safety: Improve safety at Surf Life Saving facilities.
$ Available: Up to $350 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Program, the project must be located in NSW and applicants must be a:
- Surf Life Saving Club in NSW; or a
- Surf Life Saving NSW Branch. Branches are able to apply for surf club related works e.g., storage sheds for emergency equipment.
- Surf Life Saving Clubs that have not reached the program funding cap of $500,000 (since 2017/18 to date).
Key Dates: Closes on 3 March 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#sports #surfclubs #surflifesaving #accessandequity #inclusion #participation #surfclubfacilities