Funder: Create NSW
Grant Background: Annual Organisation funding is provided on an annual basis to support Arts and Cultural Organisations (including service organisations) to deliver multiple arts and cultural activities throughout a single calendar or financial year. Funding can contribute to any aspect of an organisation’s program.
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activity, including:
- creation of new work, practice-based research or experimentation and professional development
- production, exhibition, presenting, publishing or recording, touring and festivals
- promotion and marketing, market and/or audience development activity
- conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places and the digitisation of collections)
- purchase of capital infrastructure and equipment
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.