Funder: Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal
Grant Background: The Tackling Tough Times Together grant program helps communities access the resources they need to support one another through the ongoing effects of the drought.
Grants are available for a broad range of grassroots, community-led initiatives that directly and clearly benefit local communities.
Projects must clearly demonstrate a focus on one activity from the following seven activity areas. Click on the activity to reveal examples of what could be funded.
- Building community resilience
- Developing organisational resilience and capacity
- Enhancing environmental sustainability
- Fostering cultural vibrancy
- Lifelong learning and education
- Economic strength
- Improving community health and social wellbeing