Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The Surf Club Facility Programme assists Surf Life Saving Clubs throughout NSW to develop their facilities to increase the usage, safety and participation in Surf Life Saving and at Surf Life Saving facilities used by the general public and/or Surf Life Saving Club members.
Funding is prioritised in line with:
- the Premier’s Priorities
- the Office of Sport Strategic Plan and priorities
- Surf Life Saving NSW Strategic Plan; and
- projects that address a community need and demonstrate inclusive design principles.
The key objectives of the Program are:
- Participation: Increase the usage and/or participant numbers in Surf Life Saving.
- Access: Increase the use of Surf Life Saving facilities by community groups and/or the public; and
- Safety: Improve safety at Surf Life Saving facilities.