Funder: National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Grant Background: The Individual Capacity Building Program aims to ensure:
- People with disability have the skills and confidence to participate and contribute to the community and protect their rights through an increase in:
- skills and capacity
- motivation, confidence and empowerment to act
- participation and contribution to community.
- Disabled Peoples Organisations (DPOs) and Families Organisations (FOs) are strengthened in their capability to deliver services for people with a disability through:
- improving the organisation’s capacity and ability to deliver the organisation’s mission and Information, Linkages and Capacity Building in the community.