Funder: NSW – Energy
Grant Background: The Emerging Energy Program encourages private sector investment to support the next generation of large-scale electricity and storage projects in NSW.
The program is technology neutral and eligible projects must demonstrate that they can provide dispatchable or on-demand energy to help meet the State’s energy needs.
There are two funding streams to help speed up the development of projects to provide on-demand electricity now and into the future:
- Capital projects stream
- Funding to assist with the construction of a dispatchable electricity project.
- Anticipated grant funding of up to $10 million per project, as a guide.
- Pre-investment studies stream
- Funding for activities that will lead to development of a dispatchable electricity project.
- Anticipated grant funding of up to $500,000 per project, as a guide.
Project financial contributions are expected to at least match grant funding.
Continue reading “Emerging Energy Programme”