Funder: Snow Foundation
Grant Background: The Snow Foundation offers grants to community-focused organisations to assist with funding for innovation, programs, projects, research, and equipment. They are open to requests for seed funding, capacity building, and untied core funding.
All initiatives must fit within their key focus areas:
- Indigenous health, to bring an end to rheumatic heart disease and crusted scabies;
- Aging and caring with an emphasis on palliative care;
- support for people living with a disabilityand some medical research in the areas of Motor Neurone Disease and rheumatic heart disease.
Education and employment:
- Education/job pathways
- Education on social issues through programs and documentaries
- Affordable housing and homelessness
- Family and Domestic violence/abuse