Funder: NSW – Department of Environment & Heritage
Grant Background: The Heritage Grants programme aims to:
- improve identification, protection, knowledge and understanding of the State’s heritage
- assist owners and custodians with the conservation and activation of items of State and local heritage significance and Aboriginal Places
- encourage promotion, celebration and cultural participation of the State’s heritage
- increase resilience in NSW: recovery from and preparedness for disasters
- stimulate the economy.
In this round there are three broad categories of grants:
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage
- Caring for State Heritage
- Community Heritage.