Funder: Federal – Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Grant Background: The National Foundation for Australia-China Relations will provide grants to develop, promote and strengthen understanding and engagement between Australia and China, including business and community stakeholders, in support of Australia’s national interests.
The objectives of the Foundation’s 2021-22 competitive grants program are:
- Promoting connections and practical cooperation
- Building understanding and exchange
- Showcasing Australian excellence
- Engaging Australia’s diverse communities
- Supporting delivery of major events for 2022