Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Australian Government, under the 2019 ACACA grant opportunity, is inviting applicants to apply to:
- undertake a Project in Australia and/or China, or
- undertake a Trade Mission to China.
The beneficiaries of the ACACA program are Australian agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries, organisations, businesses and individuals (and their respective industry or sector) who are seeking to enhance cooperation between Australia and China in agriculture.
The objectives of the ACACA program are:
- promote bilateral cooperation in agriculture, fisheries and forestry between Australia and China
- develop the trading relationship between Australia and China
- exchange scientific information to enhance cooperation and develop linkages between Australia and China